Mar 3, 2018

This is ME



Scrapbook Layout created for Simple Stories  - THIS IS ME -





Hello Simple Stories friends and fans!

Nathalie with you today.  I am so excited to be returning for a new term as a member of the Creative Team.  I love Simple Stories and the people behind it all.  Thank you Simple Stories for inviting me back!!!

Every time, I think i have finally picked my favorite Simple Stories collection; they top it with another more beautiful collection.  This is the case of  the new I AM collection.  When it arrived at my doorstep, I fell in love with all the papers and embellishments, and quickly pull a picture that mostly represent me to create a layout with it!   




We always document all those special moments in our lives, but some times forget to tell our story.  So what better way to keep a memory of you than to create a self affirmation page.   For this, I pulled a cut file from the Silhouette store, and cut the title for this page from the B side of the 3x4 journaling cards.   A bit of coordinating hand stitching just adds texture, and brings all the colors of the flowers forward.







A bit of white acrylic paint on the B side of the Bold and Beautiful paper make sure all the details in the title pop.   To emphasize the "ME" in the title, the word was cut form another paper from the collection and attach with foam adhesive to the title.





The icons and stickers from the collection are perfect to create clusters and embellish the page. The florals of this collection are so beautiful you will want to get a few of the sheets to fussy cut them, and add them to your projects.  But let's not  forget the beautiful roller stamp; the sentiments are just perfect to create a self-empowering page;  a must have!!!





You will fall in love with all the patterns and colors from the Simple Stories  I AM collection, and  it will help you to document your own story.

XO








Materials Used:
I AM collection
10024 Collection Kit
10027  Bold and Beautiful paper
10034 3x4 elements paper
10039  Chipboard Stickers
10040  Bits and Pieces
10041  4x6  Stickers
10042 Clear Stickers
10044  Dreaming Big Washi Tape
10045 Roller Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment