Feb 14, 2018

My PERSONAL JOURNAL - Week 6





Happy Valentine's Day !!

As i was doing some cleaning in the house, I was reminded that i had not shared my TN entries for this week.  So here we go:






In between medical appointments and lots of snow,  I have managed to keep up with this week's entries using the beautiful Citrus Twist Kits and stamps as well as some Studio Calico past kits and stamps >






It is time to start a new TN soon, this one is getting chunky and needs some help (bull clip) to stay in a particular page for a photograph.





That is all for this week.   I hope you are also documenting your days, no matter the format you are using.   Collect moments!!!


Take care!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your work! Your travel notebook style has been very inspiring. I've been scrapbooking for over 10 years in various forms but have really fallen in love with this smaller style of memory keeping. I received an HP Sprocket printer for Christmas and find the two go together perfectly! Keep the inspiration coming!

    ReplyDelete