Feb 11, 2018

Loving You



Scrapbook Layout created for Citrus Twist Kits  -  LOVING YOU -




Hi there!


Today i am on the Citrus Twist Kits  blog with the Sunday Sketch challenge.   This time, I tried my best to stay true to the sketch, but with such lovely Cedar Grove Kits, it was difficult not to add more to the page. Here is the sketch:






I started by creating the background using some Distress oxides and a bit of water, followed by a large cut -out  (to replace the vertical paper layer from the sketch).    A bit of embroidery floss was used to wrap parts of the flower and add texture to the page.



While that completely dried,  I started working with the pictures and the layers behind them.   For this, I chose to use papers from both Main and Pattterned Paper kits, and pieces of ephemera ftom the main kit






There are so many cute little pieces included in the kit, that i had to add them to the layers of the page.   Next i used the stamp to add some sentiments around the page.





To create the title, and because i am madly in love with this alpha set, i used a combination of the large and small alphas to spell my sentiment, followed by a few lines of journal just like in the sketch.



Finally a few drops of rose gold water down glaze, and some pink droplets finish this page:





i love the look of the page, though it was a challenge for me to create, since I cannot truly follow a sketch, and it uses multiple pictures.

Remember to stop by the Citrus Twist Kits blog to check the post, and to join in the challenge.

Let me know if you have questions on how this came together,

take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment