Nov 5, 2017

I Believe You Can



Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd -  I BELIEVE YOU CAN -




Hello there!

It is favorite week over at Scrapbook Nerd, a chance for all the DT to chose a favorite to showcase on a project.   Now, being a lover of pretty paper, it was hard for me to choose a favorite, but i love Paige Evans style, and her paper collections never disappoint ( i think I have hoarded pieces of each of her collections, and have bought doubles just to safe keep them in my shelves!)



For this page, i was inspired by all the beautiful and colorful butterflies in the Turn the Page 12x12 paper pad (they have gold foiling on them!), so I used a bit of my watercolors to create a soft background that graduated in colors, and formed a path to place the flying butterflies.



While the background dried, i spent quite a bit of time fussy cutting the images, and gluing a few of them together -this will help with creating the idea of flying when the wings are folded up.









Once all the pieces were ready to assemble, I carefully started gluing the butterflies to the respective color on the background.  Some of the butterflies were pop on  foam adhesive to add dimension and create levels on the page.





I just love the collection so much, and all the embellishments were perfect to add just a few details around the page, and to form the title on the layout about my daughter.   Here is the completed layout:




I just love how this page came together!   The Turn the Page collection is gorgeous and so versatile.  Just look at the colors, and design.  Honestly i have created so many projects with it, and still have lots of material left (not to count the entire collection I am keeping for later use  ;)  )  Remember to check all the collection at Scrapbook Nerd, this entire collection is available there!

I am always a comment away if you have questions on how this came together.


take care!


1 comment: