Aug 23, 2017

My Travel Journal



Traveler's Notebook Spreads created for Wild Whisper  - MY TRAVEL JOURNAL -






Hi there!

today, I am up on the Wild Whisper designs blog showcasing a few entries of my Travel Journal.
all the pages came together in no time, and it was fun to mix and match their collections along the pages of my tn.





The first page showcases a large picture, and the Out and About collection and add-ons.  Here is  small video showing you how it came together:





The next page was put together in no time, and holds a special place on my heart as it showcases one of my childhood playgrounds in my native town.






The page came together in no time, and it was a easy to put together.


Finally the last spread was created with a grid in mind, here is small video showcasing the step by step process:






This spread was created with a combination of many of the Wild Whisper collections,.   The colors and designs in the collections are so easy to mix and match.







To see all the details of the page, and the list of products used, check the Wild Whisper designs blog.
Remember I am a comment away if you  have questions on how this came together.

Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment