May 11, 2017

Mom - SN


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd   -  MOM  -






Hello there!

It is  the last day of my reveal week for Scrapbook Nerd, and in time to celebrate Mother's Day, I decided to use some of my doodles to create a cut file for this project.   This cut file is available for free at Scrapbook Nerd store.







I cut the cut  file from white cardstock,  making sure that it would fit inside the floral  paper from the Kaisercraft Wildfllower collection.





I used the watercolor flower paper to back the flower cluster from the cut file,and glued it to  ring opposite to the title of the page.   Foam adhesive was used to create the dimension on the page, this allows for the cut file to be distinguishable in the page.




Since the cluster is so busy, just a few  pieces of embellishment was used around the page.  I took advantage of the ring's perimeter to write my journal lines, and added a few splatters of gold ink,  Here is the  final layout:






I really like how this page came together, there is some satisfaction on creating your own designs especially for this page all about my mom.  Remember you can get your free copy of the cut file at Scrapbook Nerd's store.  Here is small video on how the page came together, enjoy!!





Remember I am a comment away if you have any questions on how this came together.

See you all soon!




Materials Used:
Cut file - Nathalie DeSousa for Scrapbook Nerd


Paper Collection and ephemera - Wildflower - Kaisercraft

No comments:

Post a Comment