May 7, 2017

Hello Hello Today



Scrapbook Layout created for The Cut Shoppe  - HELLO HELLO TODAY  -






Hello there!

I am up on the Cut Shoppe blog with this new layout that combines the beautiful Ain't Life Grand collection from Pretty Little Studio with a few images from the Get Around cut file.




I chose to cut a few different size wheel images from the cut file.  I left the heart image in just two of them, and hand stitched the perimeter after the wheels were backed with papers from the collection.





Using die cuts from this collection, and the Tinsel Town die cuts, I created  the clusters on the centers of the wheels.  A bit of foam adhesive helps to add dimension to the cuts.





I chose to enlarge the image with the HELLO HELLO script on it, and backed the piece with two different papers from the collection.  I used the scripted letters as part of the title, and completed it by adding a die cut piece from the collection.




To tie in the elements on this page, I used a smaller one of the wheel cut outs as a layer behind the picture, and as part of  the cluster that frames the picture.  After the journal lines and some ink splatters, here is final layout:





I really love the end result, and i hope you draw a bit of inspiration from it.   Remember to visit the Cut Shoppe Etsy store to check this cut file.

Remember I am a comment away, if you have questions on how this came together.

Take care!



Materials Used:
Cut file -  The Cut Shoppe

Patterned paper collection - Ain't Life Grand - Ashley Horton - Pretty Little Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment