Nov 23, 2016

Perfect!


Scrapbook Layout created for Clique Kits   - PERFECT!  -





Hello there!

It has been a busy week here in my blog, once again today there will be double duty as it is reveal week.  But we can complain when we are creating beautiful memories in paper.    In this case, this month i have been lucky to play with the beautiful Swan Lake from Clique Kits (and the kit is gorgeous!).  It was so versatile that i created a variety of projects, and a few that will be coming to the blog next week.






I started by using the Cut Shoppe's Oodles of Doodles to create a stitching pattern for this joint heart image.  I used 4 different hues of teal floss to stitch the edges of the cut file.






Once finished stitching, I went and used some shimmering watercolors to add pink and light teal to the image stitched on the page.





I used the papers from the Maggie Holmes's Gather collection (featured in this month's Swan Lake Kit) to layer  the picture of my sister and my daughter during our Thanksgiving weekend.  I fussy cut a few of the teal roses and added them to the clusters of ephemera, and exclusives around the picture.  To create the title, I simply used one of the exclusive printable tags, "Perfect".






I struggled with the placement of my journal lines, but found a solution by using a simple tag, and hiding it behind the picture (I simply used the glassine bag that contained this month's flair).  Here is the final layout:






I love the color combo, the simple but detailed designed, but above all I love the papers and ephemera  from the Swan Lake Kit that just enhanced the beautiful picture of my two girlies.   Don't forget to visit the Clique Kits website to see what the DT has created with this kit, or to obtain a  kit of our own,

Thanks for visiting today!





Materials used:
Swan Lake Kit - Clique Kits
Cut file - Oodles of Doodles - The Cut Shoppe



No comments:

Post a Comment