Nov 21, 2016

Be Grateful Be Thankful Be Blessed


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - Be Grateful, Be Thankful, Be Blessed -




Hello there,

I am pulling double duty today!  I have a double reveal for my November projects in two of the design teams I belong, too.   So please just bare with me!

Today I bringing you a new layout I have created for Scrapbook Nerd using the beautiful Golden Days collection from Fancy Pants designs.   I have been waiting for this collection, since the day  I saw a sneak of the papers,   and now that I have it in front of me, I had to use it right away.






I started constructing this page by using the Cut Shoppe's new "Bountiful Blessings" cut file to create a stitched title on this soft plaid paper from the collection.  Once i finished stitching, I went ahead and added gold watercolor from the Prima Metallic palette.  










I usually take pictures in a series (that way i know one of the pictures will be good!), and this time i shot my sister and the littles (my niece and nephew) at the Humber River Trail during our Thanksgiving walk.   I picked the best 3 pictures of the bunch, and created a film strip with them.  I chose to just keep my sister's favorite in color, and in the center of  the strip.   I layered papers from the collection, and fussy cut the beautiful florals to accent the strip along with some die cuts, cork  and Puffy stickers from the collection.  You can see all the details in the close ups above.   I wrote the  journal lines in a tag from the collection, and hid them inside a small glassine bag behind the picture strip.   Here is the final layout:





Have i mentioned that i love this collection!, and the ladies at Scrapbook Nerd were so great at ordering it as soon as I mentioned that I would love to work with it (trust me, the Scrapbook Nerd ladies are awesome!).  

As always let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for visiting!



Materials used:
Cut file   - The Cut Shoppe
Patterned paper, cork stickers, puffy stickers, die cut pieces - Golden Days collection - Fancy Pants 
Watercolor paint -  Metallic semi-watercolor palette - Prima Marketing.
Word clear sticker - Cest La vie collection - Pink Paislee

No comments:

Post a Comment