Oct 31, 2016

Halloween Selfies


Scrapbook Layout   - HALLOWEEN SELFIES -



Hello, and Happy Halloween to you all!

I hope you are enjoying the day, whether you are trick or treating or just handing out candy.  Unfortunately, my kids are past the Halloween enthusiasm, and now we are just spectators to all the little smiles that knock at our door.  Since I was feeling nostalgic, I pulled my daughter's selfies from last year's Halloween, and documented her craziness.





I started by using the Wicked Good cut file, and the Ghost Town digital collection from The Cut Shoppe to create a large spider web, which i hand stitched to a mat (made of papers from the collection and some black cardstock).





I printed the picture in color, and layered it with papers from the collection.  I used the print and scan  function on the Silhouette cameo to cut the die cut pieces in the picture.  I also used the MInc to add some foil details to some of the die cuts and the words used in this cluster.  Here is another close up to the bottom cluster of this layout:







For the title, I am using the Halloween Acrylic piece from the Cut Shoppe (i love the pop of orange in the page), and some alpha stickers from Amy Tangerine's Better Together Collection. 





Finally, i added a few splatters of black ink along the page.   I love the final look of this layout as the colors are traditional, and non-traditional but all together they scream Halloween:




I hope this serves as inspiration to document some of your Halloween memories,  you can always visit the Cut Shoppe to find all the  materials used in this layout.

Thanks for visiting!

Happy Halloween!!



Materials Used:
cut file -  Wicked Good - The Cut Shoppe
Patterned papers - Ghost Town collection - The Cut Shoppe
Acrylic piece - The Cut Shoppe
Alpha stickers - Better Together collection - Amy Tangerine

No comments:

Post a Comment