Jul 15, 2016

Awesome Friends - Clique Kits Guest Designer Spot -


Scrapbook Layout created for Clique Kits as Guest Designer - Awesome Friends -





Hello there!,

It has been a great pleasure to have been invited by Clique Kits to be their July guest designer.  The beautiful kit was gorgeous, and so easy to work with.  For my last project for their blog, I am sharing a layout -that was created on the many car rides to and from my son's soccer tournament last weekend- that uses most of my favorite things: hand stitching, black and white pictures, cut files, and cut apart pieces...





I started by cutting the word 'Awesome' from one of the papers and gluing it to the colorful striped paper.  I then pierced the edge, and hand stiched the letters with embroidery thread that match the corresponding stripe where the letter was placed.



I am using a black and white picture, layered with some of the 4x4in cards in the kit and one of the glasine bags from the kit.  I added a few pieces of the  exclusive cut-aparts and small circle cut-out from the Cut Shoppe's Summer Circle cut file.





I added a  small cluster along the edge of the word, to add some interest to the page..






Finally, I added my journal lines, and some sequin to finish the layout.  Here is the completed layout...






Thanks for stopping by.

see you all soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment