Apr 13, 2016

Project Life Week 14


PL  Week 14


Hello there!!

Well it seems, Toronto is still not catching up with spring.  We are still under the shroud of winter that means a lot of time indoors.  That has not deter my need to capture and document our everyday lives.
This week we celebrated my niece's 8th birthday, that means lots of memories for my project Life album.  Here are my layouts for the week.


I continued with the pastel teal color from last week's entry

 
For the first part of my layout, I used cards from various Becky Higgins Project Life core kits.  I love teal, it is one of my favorite colors and i have quite a bit of cards in this color.  The mix of black and white pictures works perfect with the black statement cards.


All about my niece's birthday celebration


I bought this We R Memory Keepers Birthday Celebration kit  just to document the kids's parties.  I enjoy the colors, and they work so nicely with all types of photo prints.  



I needed this small 6x8 insert to add an extra picture and journal the celebration


The smaller page protectors are a blessing to add just a few snapshots of the day without having to use up an entire 12x12 page protector, and having to add repeated pictures.   Here is the entire layout of the celebration.


The entire layout


I hope this provides some inspiration for documenting your everyday.

See you soon







  

No comments:

Post a Comment