Mar 1, 2016

Project Life Layout Week #8



PL  Week 8


Sunday nights are Project Life night in my house.  I like to go through all the week worth of pictures, and chose the most relevant to our family and our little piece of the world.   I am still new to Project Life, but i enjoy having a way to document our every day.  The layouts are not as nice as my scrapbook ones, but i love the fact that i can have all the pictures displayed in one album with the story of why, who, where and when next to it.


Firsr page of this week's spread.



Still trying to continue with the red accents in all the  February pages,   but since this week there is a lot of my nephew's birthday party snapshots i also used a colorful spread... Here is the first page,  I am using Amy Tangerine's Finders Keepers collection for some of the small cars, while the larger 4x4 cards come from American Crafts, Simple Stories and Heidi Swapp collections.




The second page of this week's PL layout.




A few weeks a lot I came across this American Crafts Birthday collection, and added it to my stash.  It worked perfectly to showcase my nephew's 3rd birthday celebration.  The  added decoration, comes from different collections.  The top sticker on my nephew's picture comes from Freckled Fawn, while the large love sticker comes from Echo Park's Our Family collection... The phrase stickers come from Teresa Collins' Our Daily stories collection, and My Mind's Eye marketplace collections.


The third page of this week's layout


Since there was a lot of pictures taken at my nephew's party.  I used a third page to add them to our album.  I chose to print the pictures in 2x2, 2x3  cells so that i could collage them into the Birthday collection cards. Though this page is picture heavy, I enjoy seeing all the happy faces of the celebration.

I hope this gives you a little inspiration on how to document and display your pictures.

See you next week!









No comments:

Post a Comment