Jan 8, 2016

BELIEVE -My One Little Word-

WELCOME...



This is truly a welcome to both of us to a new way of seeing the world around us...  

As 2016 began,  and resolutions were made, I decided to pick One Little Word to encompass this year's everyday adventures;  after long reflections, the best word to use as a mantra is BELIEVE...



  • Believe in GOD above all..
  • Believe that you can achieve whatever you set your mind to, as long as you have your faith cemented on the Lord... 
The way might not be as easy as we envision it, but it will be worth it at the end...

With this mantra in mind,  this conversation was created to showcase the high and lows of my ideas, projects, views and life itself...  Now i can go ahead and check-mark a pointer in my 2016 To-Do List...

Join me as i share (or overshare) my everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment