Jan 15, 2016

13


Scrapbook Layout   - 13 -


I created this scrapbook layout to document my daughter's 13 birthday  ( she is not a kid anymore)..
Since the pictures were printed in black and white,  i pick her favorite colors for the complimentary paper -teal, coral, pink-.  I had stashed some My Mind's Eye Market Street Knob Hill, which worked perfectly with this idea.  

a simple kraft paper doily and cutouts from a Mambi agenda
 were enough to highlight the picture


I used a star template to cut a few stars in the top quarter of the white cardstock and a number 13 on the bottom right corner of the page.  I backed the stars with gold sparkle paper and the number with the MME paper.

I used arial font to cut the number 13 at the bottom of the page with my Silhouette

A few Stickers stickers and enamel dots were enough to complete the layout.  My daughter loved it, and I hope you do too...

The Finished Layout



Materials used:
White Cardboard and Gold glitter paper,  American Crafts
Patterned paper,  My Mind's Eye Market Street Knob Hill collection
Cutouts,  Me and My Big Ideas Happy planner
Stickers, Echo Park's Birthday wishes collection
Enamel Dots,  My Mind's Eye Market Street Knob Hill Collection
Heidi Swapp color shine in gold and tea

No comments:

Post a Comment